Plowed Truck and Trailer parking has been provided to the Snowdrifters
by the Town of South River
at the Tom Thompson Park Parking Lot in South River.
Snowdrifter Trail Loops
Loops from 40 min to 3 hours in duration
Please be aware of dog sledding in our area.
We share the trails.
ACCESS to the
Snowdrifter Trail System
- Sundridge - The C104D enters Sundridge from
the North West through the fairgrounds of the SSJ Arena.
It crosses Hwy 124 at Albert Street and follows Main Street
to the railroad tracks and down to Lake Bernard via Bernard Lake Rd.
The C104D continues across Lake Bernard meets the NN400 and
continues East to The Top D.
- South River - The C105D runs through the Shell Station parking lot.
West from the Shell to the arena parking lot, East from the Shell
across Hwy 124 (formerly Hwy 11) to
Montreal/Isabella/Ottawa Street(s) through South River.
- Eagle Lake: The C105D crosses Eagle Lake, East/West, and the NN430
exits the Lake on the North End.
- Trout Creek: There is a feeder trail that runs East from Trout Creek
to the Top D via Forrestry Road to Main Street.
ROAD Running in the Snowdrifter Area:
- North East - Bonfield Snowmobile Club
- North - South Shore Restoule Snowmobile Club
- South West - Magnetawan Ridge Runners
- South - Almaguin Snowmobile Club
- West - Argyle Riders
Watch video of the Snowdrifter trail system
- Top D S end of SnowD region-C105D
- Top D C105D-Chemical Rd
- Top D Chemical Rd-Forrestry Rd
- C105D NN410-Top D
- C105D W
- C105D Hwy 11 Tunnel
- Snowdrifter Trail Billboards